Here in Georgia…
– The AJC says the public is in the dark on over $1 billion in TSPLOST revenue.
– Douglas County Commissioner Kelly Robinson plans to file a lawsuit against the BOC.
– Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed is stumping hard for the TSPLOSt.
– John Sugg opines about the Democratic Party of Georgia.
– Herman Cain says Obama is trying to rewrite the Bible.
– Ralph Reed has big plans for the Faith and Freedom Coalition.
– Rep. John Barrow has joined the Fix Congress Now Caucus.
– Georgia Perimeter College will layoff nearly 300 employees.
National stories of interest…
– Sen. John Kerry (D-MA) will play the part of Mitt Romney in President Obama’s debate prep.
– AG Eric Holder is trying to avoid a contempt vote in the House.
– James Pethokouis looks at the EuroCrisis.
– Robert Samuelson explains that ObamaCare was bad public policy.
– A deal was reached yesterday to keep the DC Opportunity Scholarship. Good news for school choice advocates.
– Mitt Romney says that he can bomb Iran without congressional approval.
– Google is worried about government censorship around the globe.
– Mark Calabria briefly explains the economics of the Euro.
– A new CMS study shows that ObamaCare will not contain health care costs.
– A leftist party in Sweden wants to make it illegal for men to urinate while standing up.
– Glenn Beck has declared war on Glee.
– Will Wilkinson parses through Obama’s decision to implementing key parts of the DREAM Act.
– Did Chris Christie miss his chance to run for president?
A few that I like…
– Roger Clemens was cleared yesterday on charges that he lied to Congress about his use of PEDs.
– Check out this video of robots performing “Bohemian Rhapsody.”
– Mitt Romney recently had some fun with the press.
– Facebook has purchased a website specializing in facial recognition.
– Find out how the War of 1812 helped shape Canada.
– What does Call of Duty teach us about American culture.
– Going into business with friends isn’t such a good idea.