– What is Boom Town Pilot Cities and why you should care.
– Young Augustan Jackie Jeschke headed to Olympic swim trials.
– Do as I say, not as I do…
– About that promise about no tax increases there, Governor
– Rep. John Barrow listed as Underdog by Roll Call. Does that come with a cape and a sidekick?
– Can debt be used to bar candidates from running for public office?
– Read about Rep. Paul Brouns Broun’s motion, H.R. 4348, that requires fiscal year 2013 highway expenditures to be limited to the amount of revenue generated by the gas tax.
– Is Bubba a GOP double-agent?
– Only in Cali-forn-i-a can you binge on foie-gras one last time. Wonder if that comes with a Big Gulp…
– American Airlines reduces number of July flights, but not for the reason you’d think.
– Senator Saxby Chambliss has been busy. He has requested investigation into attacks on conservative bloggers and along with other senators, has called for a special investigation of security leaks ‘at the highest levels’ of the White House
– “Flurry” has a different meaning up in DC.
– Remember when top secret meant something?
– Rep. Nancy Pelosi on Obamacare.
– Can Haz Peachz…Giant peach cobbler at Georgia Peach Fair.
– Emory professor and Pulitzer-Prize winner Natasha Trethewey will be the nation’s next Poet Laureate.
– Texas A&M and Missouri officially welcomed to the SEC.
– Priorities. The Georgia-Florida game will air at 3:30 on Saturday, October 27. No jorts allowed.