Yes, it’s Thursday, not Friday. I need more sleep.
Here in Georgia…
– In case you haven’t seen it, here is Atlanta’s TSPLOST list (PDF).
– The Feds may cap housing official salaries.
– Joe Henchman goes through some of the top state tax trends during the tough economic climate (you have to check back daily to see the latest).
– Macon will host the filming of a new flick about Jackie Robinson.
– The Sweet Auburn district in Atlanta is endangered.
National stories of interest…
– Peter Suderman goes over the latest CBO report on long-term budget issues.
– Scott Walker’s victory wasn’t about the money.
– The Fix has the winners and losers from the Wisconsin recall election.
– It’s gonna be a close Senate race in Virginia.
– Doug Mataconis explains the problems with the Paycheck Fairness Act.
– House Republicans plan to introduce a domestic energy plan.
– WaPo has posted a new fact check on spending growth under Obama.
– The federal government plans to sell off stock in several banks.
– Mitch Daniels is still pushing for a truce in the GOP on social issues.
– The Supreme Court will take up California’s Proposition 8.
– ObamaCare’ medical device tax is putting people out of work.
– American Crossroads is slamming Obama on the debt with a $7 million ad buy.
– Doug Bandow argues that Congress should cut spending by going after “sacred cows.”
– Bill Clinton and Larry Summers say that the Bush tax cuts should be temporarily extended.
– New Yorkers oppose Mayor Bloomberg’s latest nanny state crusade.
– Not every country on the Euro is struggling.
– Ilya Shapiro explains Obama’s constitutional problems.
– HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA **breathe** HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A few that I like…
– Facebook ads aren’t working well.
– Penn Jillete chats with The Blaze about atheism.
– Have a LinkedIn account? You may want to change your password.
– Taco Bell is getting classy, or something.
– Half of senior citizens are now online.
– Timothy Lee isn’t a fan of Comcast.
– Miss the transit of Venus? Watch it here.