Here in Georgia…
– The new reactors at Plant Vogtle will come in over budget.
– WSB Radio has moved Adam Goldfein into the weekday lineup.
– Guess which former Atlanta Brave is backing Mitt Romney?
– Unmanned drones, typically used as a tool of war, may be coming to Atlanta.
National stories of interest…
– CBS News looks at paths to victory for Barack Obama and Mitt Romney.
– Last month’s jobs report was nothing short of disappointing.
– Maine has deregulated insurance markets and premiums are falling.
– Spain could be the next European country to be bailed out.
– Speaking of Europe, there is talk that more centralization may be one of the ways with which to deal with the crisis.
– Stuxnet, computer virus created by the US and Israel, has gotten out of control.
– James Pethokoukis compares economic growth predictions to reality.
– The DREAM Act is going to be a tough issue for the GOP.
– The US lost 129,000 millionaires in 2011.
– The Economist looks at drug decriminalization.
– Fidel Castro’s daughter, who now lives in Florida, endorsed Obama.
– Here are the five worst atrocities of the Syrian uprising.
– Jon Stewart recently slammed Michael Bloomberg’s ridiculous soda ban.
– Looks like David Axelrod and AG Eric Holder don’t like each other all that much.
– Take this quiz to find out which presidential candidate your views matchup with.
A few that I like…
– Braves: 3, Nationals: 2
– After recent events, talk of zombies has heated up online.
– Freakonomics explains how Mexican food went mainstream.
– Gallup reports that 46% of Americans hold creationist views.