Here in Georgia:
- Can the citizens of metro Atlanta vote with a regional mindset?
- Two views on the new international terminal at HJIAA.
- Looks like we’ll see light rail transit (LRT) along Cobb Parkway (US Highway41) if the transportation referendum passes.
- Emory launches international center to battle spina bifida.
National stories of interest:
- GOP super PACS ready to spend $1 billion on November elections for White House and Congress.
- Should the POTUS arm the Syrian rebels? Romney says yes.
- Dems face debt-limit dilemma.
- Artur Davis ready to be a Republican. The introduction to his website seems out of touch with that notion.
Links I like: