Here in Georgia…
– Eugene Volokh weighs in on the lawsuit by Rashad Richey.
– On the clock county employees testified in court for an embattled Fulton County tax assessor.
– Henry County blogger Joanie Scott introduces Rep. Paul Broun.
National stories of interest…
– President Obama has come out in favor of gay marriage.
– Romney reaffirmed his opposition to gay marriage.
– Tax Hike Mike for Vice President?
– Taxpayers are shelling out hefty chunks of cash for ex-presidents.
– A new report shows that the buying power of Hispanics is $1 trillion.
– Ron Paul’s delegate strategy may finally be making the GOP nervous.
– Big Labor hasn’t had much luck against Gov. Scott Walker in Wisconsin.
– The Club for Growth has turned its attention to the Texas GOP Senate primary.
– Support for the war in Afghanistan has dropped to another new low.
– Tom Morello of Rage Against the Machine fame may run for Mayor of Chicago.
– Michele Bachmann is now a Swiss citizen.
– Was this past weekend a new dawn for the Libertarian Party?
A few that I like…
– Cubs: 1, Braves: 0
– Dinosaur flatulence may have warmed the Earth.
– Clark Howard says that auto insurance rates may be coming down.
– “Butt dial” calls account for 40% of accidental 911 calls in New York.