Here in Georgia:
- The City of Atlanta received a 13-year extension to upgrade its sewer system. Will this be resolved in the Reed administration?
- Public comments on the proposed deepening of the Savannah Harbor has been extended by 15 days to June 5.
- Nunn on Lugar: “He has been a tremendous asset to the U.S. Senate, and he will be missed.”
National Stories of Interest:
- Senate GOP block student loan bill.
- U.S. obesity rates continue to soar, in part because of automobile dependence.
- POLITICO’s 5 takeaways from last night’s primary: #2 – Don’t write off the Tea Party.
- Corruption in Afghanistan’s government poses biggest threat to U.S.
Links I like: