Here in Georgia…
- Today is the last day for Gov. Nathan Deal to veto legislation.
- A business run by Vance and Kip Smith has filed for bankruptcy.
- There’s more drama involving Republicans in Henry County.
National stories of interest…
- Rick Santorum has finally endorsed Mitt Romney.
- Gary Johnson won the Libertarian Party’s presidential nomination on Saturday.
- There is apparently a war on PVC, pushed by green groups that want to ban its use in government buildings.
- Dick Lugar’s career in the Senate could be over tonight.
- Bake sales could be a thing of the past thanks to a junk food ban in Massachusetts.
- An American held hostage by al-Qaeda has made an appeal to Barack Obama.
- Forty-two percent of Americans could be obese by 2030.
- Obama doesn’t know what he believes when it comes to gay marriage, either that or he’s too scared to just say it.