Morning Reads got cut short this morning thanks to Comcast. Apologies.
Here in Georgia…
- Joanie Scott has the latest on shady deals in Henry County.
- The State Board of Education approved a contract last week related to Race to the Top.
- The Heritage Foundation chats with sometimes libertarian Neal Boortz.
National stories of interest…
- George Zimmerman was released from jail overnight.
- The Supreme Court will hear the final oral arguments this week over Arizona’s restrictionist immigration law.
- The middle class is bolting from California.
- Dan Mitchell compares Obamanomics and Reaganomics.
- The tax code does not create income inequality.
- All the signs are there for another economic slowdown.
- Nancy Pelosi wants to change the First Amendment.
- Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) may not vote for Obama.