Morning Reads got cut short this morning thanks to Comcast. Apologies.
Here in Georgia…
– Joanie Scott has the latest on shady deals in Henry County.
– The State Board of Education approved a contract last week related to Race to the Top.
– The Heritage Foundation chats with sometimes libertarian Neal Boortz.
National stories of interest…
– George Zimmerman was released from jail overnight.
– The Supreme Court will hear the final oral arguments this week over Arizona’s restrictionist immigration law.
– The middle class is bolting from California.
– Dan Mitchell compares Obamanomics and Reaganomics.
– The tax code does not create income inequality.
– All the signs are there for another economic slowdown.
– Nancy Pelosi wants to change the First Amendment.
– Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) may not vote for Obama.