I don’t think we got the picture up in time for Ch.2 so instead…here’s a happy birthday shout out to Karen Handel. Have a wonderful day!
Here in Georgia:
- U.S. Rep. Paul Broun has raised nearly $1M in his re-elect bid; State Rep. Doug Collins leads Martha Zoller in fundraising by a 4:1 ratio of cash on hand.
- As if students don’t have enough to deal with, the Board of Regents upped tuition by 2.5% — and let’s not mention the increases in student fees.
- Some communities still have yet to vote on Sunday Sales.
- Mitt Romney promises big Georgia donors access to his inauguration — is that happening?
National stories of interest:
- 5 ways Jim Yon Kim can save the the World Bank.
- ALEC cuts controversial task force.
- Paul Ryan budget polls at just 41% supportive in Republican battleground districts.
- NY Senate Democrats are broke – wait that’s the party, not the politicians.
Links I like:
- The 2012 Atlanta Falcons regular season schedule has been released.
- I’m waiting for the next version of http://textsfromhillaryclinton.tumblr.com/. Maybe with Eric Cantor this time…