Here in Georgia:
- Georgia’s Senators opine on Port of Savannah expansion, says it will *stimulate economic growth.
- If Gov. Deal signs HB 386, we will be taxed on Internet purchases on Amazon.com and other online retailers.
- Advocacy campaign for the Regional Transportation Referendum kicks off today.
- Chris Leinberger’s message to the Rotary Club of Atlanta is getting quite a bit of online circulation.
National Stories of Interest:
- Rightfully so, team Romney pivots to the POTUS.
- Senator Olympia Snowe speaks out on GOP’s contraception obsession. “You know, it really is surprising, because I feel like it’s a retro debate. It took place in the 1950s.”
- About 200 U.S. Marines have arrived in Australia for a six-month deployment. Expect to see increased interest in the Asia-Pacific
Links I Like:
- Anonymous hacked the U.S.’s largest trading partner — China.
- Craziest quotes of the 2012 election. Guess who has the #1 spot.
- ‘Small’ is the new watch-word for America’s orbital force. But small doesn’t mean less capable.
*Looks like it is okay to use the ‘s’ word again.