Here in Georgia…
- After the first day of hearings on ObamaCare, Attorney General Sam Olens issued this statement.
- The AJC has a good story on Georgians, including Olens, involved in the ObamaCare debate.
- Coming to theaters, Gov. Nathan Deal and Arthur Blank star in The Money Pit.
- Occupy Atlanta managed to keep enough pressure on AT&T to prevent layoffs in the area.
- Michael Mumper gives some background on ethics reform.
- The “fetal pain” bill looks to be done for the session.
National stories of interest…
- Here’s a great recap of yesterday’s SCOTUS hearing on the Anti-Injunction Act as it relates to ObamaCare.
- Legal insiders are predicting that the SCOTUS will uphold ObamaCare, including the individual mandate.
- Liberals in the House want to spend a lot more than Barack Obama.
- During a hearing yesterday, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) shared stories from everyday Americans that have had to deal with the TSA.
- Mitt Romney picked up endorsements from a few conservatives yesterday, including ACU Chairman Al Cardenas and Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT).
- Jacob Sullum says that the Trayvon Martin shooting may have nothing to do with “Stand Your Ground” laws.
- Republicans apparently dominate Twitter.
- Ron Paul’s presidential campaign has paid family members over $300,000 in the last two cycles.
- Steve Chapman notes how hard the GOP is trying to forget George W. Bush.
A few that I like…
- An 83-year old is suing Apple because she ran into to the glass doors at one of their stores.
- What are the Georgia Bulldogs chances of winning the BCS Championship this year?
- Here are some handy ways to research your family tree.
- Honus Wagner’s baseball card may go for $1.5 million at auction.