Here in Georgia…
– The influence of lobbyists was essential in passing the “tax reform” bill.
– Social conservatives protested the Obama Administration contraception mandate on Friday in Athens.
– Joanie Scott slams cronyism on the Henry County BOC.
– BB&T has given a $1 million grant to North Georgia College.
– Want to be in a movie? Here’s your chance.
National stories of interest…
– ObamaCare comes before the Supreme Court today.
– Nick Gillespie gives three reasons that ObamaCare should be ended today.
– Rick Santorum needs 74% of remaining delegates to win the GOP nomination.
– Steve Chapman explains why Republican shifted away from Ronald Reagan on immigration.
– Property rights had a rare victory at the Supreme Court last week.
– Hot Air argues that voter turnout is actually up in the GOP primary.
– Paul Ryan says he would consider a spot on the GOP ticket.
– As chances for Obama’s re-election increase, so do gun sales.
– Our problems with Iran is causing Americans a lot of headache at the gas pump.
– And as gas prices go up, car sales go down.
– Deroy Murdock says we should make the minimum wage $100 per hour.
– The AJC reports that Atlanta Public School wasn’t the only school system in the country with sketchy test scores.
A few that I like…
– What’s healthier, Guinness or beer?
– The WSJ points out that Tim Tebow isn’t that great of a running QB.
– Boston has banned slam dancing.
– Lost cell phones cost Americans $30 billion per year.