Here in Georgia…
– AFP Georgia has announced plans for its annual Constitution Day Festival.
– The Georgia Supreme Court has overturned then-Gov. Sonny Perdue’s outing of school board members in Warren County.
– The Thomasville Times Enterprise catches up with Rep. Austin Scott.
National stories of interest…
– The White House has backed away from ObamaCare’s supposed economic benefits.
– Apple says $60 billion of its money will remain outside the US until tax laws changes.
– Saudi Arabia is taking action to ease world oil markets.
– Despite criticizing George W. Bush on civil liberties and war, the Left has been noticeably absent during Barack Obama’s term.
– Government spending doesn’t create economic growth.
– Rick Santorum in 2008: “Republicans, to our credit, have morphed away form the Goldwater idea that government just needs to be small.”
– Apparently, three-year old kids are terrorists. Or something.
– Why does Santorum hate America?
– It’s official. Obama has racked up more debt than Bush.
– Newt Gingrich’s support would be evenly split between Mitt Romney and Santorum.
– Hillary 2016?
– Could 2012 wind up being about foreign policy?
– Eric Holder in 1995: We “really need to brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way.”
A few that I like…
– With Peyton Manning likely headed to Denver, Tim Tebow is headed elsewhere.
– Amazon is selling $10 gift cards for $5.
– Wendy’s has overtaken Burger King as the #2 hamburger place in the country.
– The new iPad isn’t as much of a money maker for Apple.
– Randall has the inside track to win the fifth starter spot for the Atlanta Braves.