Here in Georgia…
- AFP Georgia has announced plans for its annual Constitution Day Festival.
- The Georgia Supreme Court has overturned then-Gov. Sonny Perdue’s outing of school board members in Warren County.
- The Thomasville Times Enterprise catches up with Rep. Austin Scott.
National stories of interest…
- The White House has backed away from ObamaCare’s supposed economic benefits.
- Apple says $60 billion of its money will remain outside the US until tax laws changes.
- Saudi Arabia is taking action to ease world oil markets.
- Despite criticizing George W. Bush on civil liberties and war, the Left has been noticeably absent during Barack Obama’s term.
- Government spending doesn’t create economic growth.
- Rick Santorum in 2008: “Republicans, to our credit, have morphed away form the Goldwater idea that government just needs to be small.”
- Apparently, three-year old kids are terrorists. Or something.
- Why does Santorum hate America?
- It’s official. Obama has racked up more debt than Bush.
- Newt Gingrich’s support would be evenly split between Mitt Romney and Santorum.
- Hillary 2016?
- Could 2012 wind up being about foreign policy?
- Eric Holder in 1995: We “really need to brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way.”
A few that I like…
- With Peyton Manning likely headed to Denver, Tim Tebow is headed elsewhere.
- Amazon is selling $10 gift cards for $5.
- Wendy’s has overtaken Burger King as the #2 hamburger place in the country.
- The new iPad isn’t as much of a money maker for Apple.
- Randall has the inside track to win the fifth starter spot for the Atlanta Braves.