Here in Georgia…
- The Albany Herald has endorsed Mitt Romney.
- Crossover Day is coming. #PANIC
- The solar power bill, which is opposed by Georgia Power — the government-protect monopoly, is on life support.
- The Senate passed legislation to prevent illegal immigrants from attending Georgia’s public colleges.
- Henry County will pass on a fiber optic network.
- Here’s the damage report from last weekend’s storms.
National stories of interest…
- Nate Silver has the latest delegate projection for Super Tuesday. The bottomline is that it may be a good night for Mitt Romney (but don’t tell that to anti-Romney conservatives).
- Ron Paul picked up support from some of Romney’s distant cousins.
- A new NBC/WSJ poll shows that voters are becoming turned off by the GOP presidential race.
- A federal judge has shot down a restrictive gun law in Maryland.
- College students in Colorado can now carry guns on campus.
- Attorney General Eric Holder says the government can target U.S. citizens overseas who are involved in terrorism.
- The Heritage Foundation has some suggested questions for the press to ask President Obama during his press conference today.
- The Green Party wants ObamaCare shot down by the Supreme Court. Of course, their alternative is worse.
- If a private company used accounting tricks like these, the CEO would be grilled in front of a congressional committee or worse.
A few that I like…
- Bulldogs hoping to make it to the NFL displayed their skills in front of scouts yesterday.
- Have you had any canceled credit card debt? You could owe taxes on it.
- It sounds like Mr. Burns, but Mitt Romney said it.
- Newspaper paywalls aren’t working.
- The latest episode of The Walking Dead has prompted this post on morality in the post-apocalyptic world.
- What can we learn about leadership from Captain James Kirk?