Here in Georgia…
- More than 140,000 voters cast ballots ahead of tomorrow’s primary.
- Blog for Democracy has called on DPG Chairman Mike Berlon to resign.
- Atlanta has developed a plan on how to spend its T-SPLOST money, assuming it passes.
- Jim Galloway recaps Mayor Kasim Reed’s visit to Meet the Press.
- Rick Santorum has started running robocalls in Georgia claiming that Mitt Romney wrote checks to Planned Parenthood. You do realize that unemployment is 8.5%, right? Enough with the wedge social issues.
- Here’s the story on Romney’s visit to Snellville.
National stories of interest…
- Here is an interesting piece from Chris Cillizza, which includes thoughts from Republicans, on the GOP may need to lose big this year to be viable in the future.
- With Rick Santorum saying that he can win the GOP nomination if Newt Gingrich drops out, the former House Speaker says he’s not dropping out of the race.
- Vladimir Putin has won Russia’s presidential election.
- Rep. Lamar Smith (R-TX), author of SOPA, wants everything you do on the web logged without a warrant.
- States with medicinal marijuana laws have fewer car crashes.
- Does anyone actually boycott Chick-Fil-A because of who they donate money to?
Government General Motors has halted production of the Chevy Volt.
- The Koch Brothers are suing to gain control of the Cato Institute, hoping to make it partisan and less independent.
A few that I like…
- The Braves were blown out by the Tigers in their second Spring Training game.
- Here are five great performances from actors who weren’t acting.