Here in Georgia…
– As has already been noted, Rick Santorum, who seems to be running for pastor-in-chief, visited Georgia yesterday.
– Georgia Power doesn’t like SB 401, probably because it threatens their monopoly.
– Crazy things are going on down in Henry County after the resignation of the county manager, though some following politics in county don’t have a problem with recent actions taken by the BOC.
National stories of interest…
– Politico looks at eight musicians backing Republicans for president.
– It seems counterintuitive, but a family making minimum wage has more disposable income than a family bringing in $60,000 a year.
– What will the Supreme Court look like if Obama wins re-election?
– It’s an odd match, for sure, but Ron Paul and Mitt Romney are buddies.
– Atheists are planning a march on the Mall in Washington.
– So which presidential election was the most important in US history?
– Gallup shows that Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton viewed by Americans as the best of the recent presidents.
– Roger Stone, a long-time GOP operative, has joined the Libertarian Party.
A few that I like…
– A Ghostbusters movie without Bill Murray? Blasphemy!
– The Simpsons hit their 500th episode last night. Here’s list of some of their best episodes.
– Freakonomics looks at the effects of “Linsanity” on the NFL draft.