Happy Valentines Day!
Here in Georgia…
– A Georgia-based blogger explains how an online sales tax would affect him.
– The North Fulton PTSA is spreading misinformation about the charter schools amendment.
State Rep. Ed Lindsey offers his thoughts on the charter schools amendment (text courtesy of State Rep. Ben Watson).
– I didn’t realize that Occupy Atlanta was still a thing.
– Mitt Romney’s super PAC is buying ad time in Georgia.
– While some say there is no Plan B if the TSPLOST fails, Charles Mobley says otherwise.
– Mike Klein offers a strategy for health insurance reform in Georgia.
National stories of interest…
– If you’re would holding out hope for spending cuts in Obama’s budget, you’re no doubt disappointed.
– The editors of the National Review are urging Gingrich to get out of the race.
– House Republicans have agreed to an extension of the payroll tax cut.
– Gay marriage is now legal in the State of Washington.
– George Will says that Catholic bishops deserve the new DHHS contraceptive mandate for supporting ObamaCare.
– Rick Santorum’s terrible record on spending is hard to defend.
– Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer was robbed yesterday by an intruder with a machete.
– Both Romney and Santorum trail Obama in the last Rasmussen poll.
– Investigative journalism may take a hit as Obama continues to go after whistleblowers.