Here in Georgia…
– Legislation to eliminate concealed carry permits had a hearing last week.
– $200,000 of Gone with the Wind memorabilia went up in flames last week.
– Henry County blogger Joanie Scott finds scandalous behavior from some county commissioners regarding their salaries.
– The presidential primary isn’t the only thing on the ballot on March 6th.
National stories of interest…
– As Greek politicians approve austerity measures, protesters are setting Athens on fire.
– Peter Suderman explains why Mitt Romney won’t change anything in Washington.
– Global warming alarmists had a bad week.
– Liberals are now backing the very Bush-era policies that they once complained about.
– Is there a path to a brokered GOP convention?
– Bill Murray encourages people to take responsibility for their actions.
– Big government undermines economic growth, according to a new report from the World Bank.
– A new report from The Daily Caller shows that Media Matters has coordinated closely with the White House.
– A new map from the New York Times shows where Americans depend on government handouts.
– Rick Santorum is declaring war on Mitt Romney.
– In 2006, Santorum played up his moderate record on economic issues to try to win re-election.