Here in Georgia…
– Don’t get too excited, birthers, Obama isn’t likely coming to court.
– Are we still supposed to act like Occupy Atlanta exists?
– The state Board of Natural Resources will enact new regulations to protect Georgia’s freshwater turtles.
– The author (also the publisher of the paper) of the controversial column suggesting Israel assassinate Barack Obama has resigned.
– Some Georgia legislators are pushing for a Constitution Convention to enact a federal Balanced Budget Amendment.
National stories of interest…
– There were fireworks in last night’s debate between Gingrich and Romney.
– Romney has released his tax returns.
– And in case you haven’t seen it, Romney has released a brutal ad against Gingrich in Florida.
– The Supreme Court has turned down a request for debate over whether Justice Elena Kagan should recuse herself from the ObamaCare case.
– Want an idea of what Obama would do in a second term? Here’s an idea.
– Speaker John Boehner says that the GOP will hold the House for the next decade.