Here in Georgia…
– The AJC has new details in the arrest of Rep. Kip Smith.
– Plans to pursue tax reform may not be so easy as legislators try to appease local governments, interest groups, and voters.
– The Tax Foundation offers their two cents on Gov. Deal tax proposals.
– Not sure if we’ve covered this yet, but Herman Cain is back on the air at WSB.
– I’m having a hard time finding sympathy for Walking Small.
– The unemployment rate in Georgia dropped again in December to 9.7%.
– A handicapped Atlanta woman, who is a friend of mine, was ticketed for parking in a handicap parking space.
– Next week is National School Choice Week. Find out what events are being hosted locally to promote school choice.
National stories of interest…
– Here is a recap of last night’s GOP debate in South Carolina.
– The DOJ didn’t need SOPA or PIPA to shut down Megaupload.com.
– The Hill names the dozen House Republicans that have broken the most with their party on big legislative issues. The list includes Tom Graves and Paul Broun.
– What news organizations do Americans trust?
– By the way, Herman Cain endorsed you for president.
A few that I like…
– Want to learn more about liberty? Check out the Cato Institute’s free Home Study Course.
– If you have a WordPress blog, you may want to check out Appifier. You can turn your blog into an app.