Here’s the run down:
- Rick Perry drops out of the presidential race and endorses Newt.
- A debate among the 4 remaining GOP presidential contenders will happen tonight. Who’s gonna watch??
- The latest Rasmussen poll in South Carolina has Gingrich at 33%, Romney at 31%, Paul at 15%, and Santorum at 11%.
- Iowans apparently have trouble counting. Santorum is said to now have won the Iowa caucuses, but now the reports are saying it’s tied. I dunno.
- High school yearbook photos come back to haunt some of the GOP presidential candidates. Big hair was popular in the ’70s, and Newt’s picture looks like he worked for IBM.
Take this time to discuss on how Rick Perry’s endorsement helps/hurts/doesn’t do anything and who will win tonight’s debate in the comments below.