Here in Georgia…
– Benita Dodd highlights the need for asset forfeiture reform in Georgia.
– Tom Baxter notes the economic recovery is allowing Republican governors to restore budget cuts.
– Despite Baxter’s glee, state tax collections were down in December.
– This is a few days old, but Thomas Wheatley noticed that Gov. Deal has requested $15 million in for a land purchase that may be for a new stadium for the Atlanta Falcons.
– David Chandley explains our weird weather.
National stories of interest…
– In case you missed it, here is a recap of last night’s GOP debate.
– Jonathan Turley explains why we are no longer free.
– Facebook is giving Politico access to users’ political statements. Hmmmm.
– A new CNN poll shows Romney and Paul performing the best against Obama.
A few that I like…
– Seven Georgia Bulldogs have been invited to the NFL combine.
– With hacking and ID theft on the rise, here are steps you can take to secure your computer.
– Can you pass this 100 year-old test?