Here in Georgia…
– Georgia taxpayers are on the hook for a failed ethanol company.
– State Rep. Mark Hatfield wants to <Set The Record Straight That He Doesn’t Want The State To> condense eight colleges into four as a cost-cutting measure.
– Walking Small is back in the news.
– The Atlanta City Council approved the controversial airport concession contracts yesterday.
– Dunwoody Councilman John Heneghan points out that elected officials in Georgia are still required to take an oath stating that they are not members of the Communist Party.
National stories of interest…
– With Gingrich preparing to go scorched earth against Romney, Pew Research shows that the GOP is being hurt by the race for its nomination.
– Veronique de Rugy gives us more information on tax policy in OECD countries.
– Rick Santorum is just another big spending, big government Republican.
A few that I like…
– The game “Angry Birds” was downloaded 6.5 million times on Christmas.
– Toughness is an issue for the Falcons in the playoffs.
– Here is an iPad update for 2012.
– Seth Emerson lays out the 10 decisions that will impact the Georgia Bulldogs in the offseason.
– Georgia’s annual G-Day Game will be held on April 14th.