“With 0 precincts reporting, we are projecting Mitt Romney the winner of the Virginia Republican primary, with Ron Paul in second…” – Jim Geraghty
Here in Georgia…
– Be careful out on the roads today, folks.
– There is some talk about putting reversible lanes on I-85. Just don’t spend millions on studies and then back out of them at the last minute.
– Smyrna hopes to run city-owned vehicles on cooking oil.
National stories of interest…
– Indiana Sen. Dick Lugar believes that the tea party has cost the GOP the majority in the Senate.
– Gerald Celente, who predicted the last recession, says that we’re not seeing an economic recovery.
– Sigh. Donald Trump, looking to keep his options open for a presidential bid, has changed his party affiliation.
– In a new paper, Peter Wallison writes that the repeal of Glass-Steagall did not cause the financial crisis.
– Does Mitt Romney back a VAT.
– Oh look, TSA is expanding.
A few that I like…
– Loren Collins uncovers plagiarism at World Net Daily.
– Google is set to come out with their own tablet in the next six months.
– Here are seven bands that “formed divisive music subcultures.” Rites of Spring and Minor Threat, FTW!