Newt’s Latest Endorsement

Posted without comment.

lol

If you don’t know what Ashley Madison is, Google it when you get home from work. And from a computer that your significant other doesn’t use.

Hattip: Blog for Democracy.

1. Calypso says:

So, I guess the question is, “Are we debating whether Newt will make us a good husband or a good president?”

• Rick Day says:

I guess the answer to your question is “No. Neither”.

Why do conservative sinners get a mulligan from you guys in the base, and everyone else is shrilly branded a ‘sinner’, or accusations thereof?

It’s the hypocrisy,etc…

• Calypso says:

You misunderstood my question. I know he’d make a lousy husband and I have issues if he were to be the nominee. And I’m not sure I know the definition of a ‘faithful’ Republican any more than I know the definition of a ‘faithful’ Democrat.

2. smvaughn says:

I know it will never happen but I can’t but hope that Newt lawyers up and shoots out some C&D letters on this. The country needs a good case to test what additional hurdles, if any, public officials face in protecting their right to publicity, and this is as good of a laboratory with as good of a guinea pig as you’ll ever find.

3. Ed says:

4. elfiii says:

@ Ed

“True, but the only thing you can’t verify here is the “Faithful Republican” part because that is the most ambiguous part. Not sure a Republican really wants to fight someone calling them a “faithful Republican.”’

LOL. This message board needs smilies!

5. greencracker says:

This must be a prank, bought by Newt opponents rather than by Ashley.

Unless, of course, Ashley _does_ mean to say: “Come to Ashley Madison for the chance to meet & date ppl like this.”

Newt is many things … but I’ve never heard him called a hunk.

• Todd Rehm says:

I think that website got a few million dollars worth of free publicity for the cost of a month’s rent of a billboard.

And the problem with sending C&D letters, for an earlier commenter, is that it gives them another free round whenever the get the letter and run to the media with it.