“Christmas is for children. But it is for grown-ups too. Even if it is a headache, a chore, and nightmare, it is a period of necessary defrosting of chill and hide-bound hearts.” – Lenora Mattingly Weber
Here in Georgia…
– Sad news. A plane carrying five people (four from Atlanta) crashed in Texas, killing all on board.
– Joanie Scott notes that Henry County is trying to become an internet service provider.
– CREW has filed a complaint alleging that Newt Gingrich has profited from his campaign.
– Speaking of Gingrich, he won the Tea Party Patriots straw poll. Guess they haven’t read much about the guy’s past.
National stories of interest…
– Kim Jong Il’s successor, his 28 year-old son, has taken power.
– Iowa Republicans are worried that tampering by hackers may affect the outcome of the caucus.
– Sarah Palin will not go away.
– Is Venezuela the next country Obama wants to invade?
– Rob Woodall invokes…Eddie Murphy?