“Politics will sooner or later make fools of everybody.” – Dick Armey
Here in Georgia…
- Occupy Atlanta has camped out on Peachtree Street next to Woodruff Park.
- Despite a questionable record in other states, CAPCO legislation is on the table in the upcoming session.
- Secretary of State Brian Kemp wrote an op-ed recently defending Georgia’s voter ID law. Rep. Hank Johnson says they are unfair.
- A blogger in LaFayette has been bullied by local police.
- George Will really knocked Herman Cain yesterday on This Week.
National stories of interest…
- The Washington Post has put together this guide to ad spending by GOP candidates.
- Sigh. Donald Trump will host a GOP debate.
- An 85-year old grandmother claims she was strip-searched by TSA.
A few that I like…
- Georgia will play Michigan State in the Outback Bowl.
- Tech won a ticket to the Sun Bowl to take on Utah.
- Coke is axing the white holiday cans because people thought it was Diet Coke.
- Watch the 2011 Atlantic Hurricane Season in 4.5 minutes.