“The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity.” – Lewis Grizzard
Here in Georgia…
– Snow tomorrow? PANIC!!!
– Should Georgia broaden its sexual abuse reporting laws? That’s what some advocates want.
– A company in Waco recently advertised a new policy that the won’t hire until Obama is out of office.
– Forbes lists Georgia as the 11th best state for business, which I believe is down from previous years.
– As “tough on crime” policies begin to weigh on the budget, legislators will have a chance to act on a recently released report urging reform to state’s criminal justice system.
– Newt Gingrich picked up the endorsement of New Hampshire’s Union Leader, the same paper that Herman Cain skipped out on a couple of week ago.
National stories of interest…
– Tensions between the U.S. and Pakistan have reached another tense moment as a NATO strike killed 24 Pakistani soldiers.
– Black Friday sales were up 6.6% over last year.
– The IMF is preparing a bailout for Europe estimated at $800 billion.
– Adam Carolla recently went off on an awesome rant about Occupy Wall Street (language warning).
– Gary Johnson says he feels abandoned by the Republican Party. It sounds more and more like he’s thinking about running for the Libertarian Party’s nomination.