Character is much easier kept than recovered. ~Thomas Paine
Here in Georgia…
- A special education teacher in Milton has been found to have abused at least six children. Fulton County Schools allegedly have tried to cover up the incidents.
- Bibb County and the city of Macon are considering consolidation —without putting it on the ballot.
- More SPLOST news. After just approving an E-SPLOST, Houston County commissioners are adding another penny sales tax on the Presidential Preference Primary ballot to fund capital projects.
- Four North Georgia male baby boomers plotted to assassinate Attorney General Eric Holder and former U.S. Representative Cynthia McKinney.
- Economic update on the region from the Atlanta Fed’s research department.
National stories of interest…
- More pressure on Americans Elect. Which campaign groups deserve tax-exempt status?
- Obama Administration looks to build up U.S. military presence in Australia in efforts refocus efforts on Asia.
- Is this the ugliest redistricting cycle ever?
- Is a Chris Christie endorsement meaningless in his own state? New Jersey Dems take note.
- Can Senator Richard Burr (R-NC) make it as the GOP’s #2 man?
Links I like…