Here in Georgia…
- The 5th Combat Communications team out of Robins Air Force Base will be among the final troops to leave Iraq.
- David Kyler, ED of the Center for a Sustainable Coast calls for a multi-state regional approach is necessary to wisely invest in our ports.
- Sen. Josh McKoon of Columbus and other Georgia Republicans say don’t believe the hype. Latest Cain allegations are false.
- Deal has named Gale Buckner the new head of Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice. Outgoing commissioner ends letter to staff with, “Remember, offer hope and youth change.”
- Andrew Young says Atlanta has never had a relationship with the state government like we have now.
National stories of interest…
A few that I like…
- Praise God for He guides the football to my wide receiver for a touchdown. Of course this link is about Tim Tebow.
- RIP Joe Frazier. “Boxing is the only sport you can get your brain shook, your money took and your name in the undertaker book.”
- I prefer my men clean shaven although I am known to make an exception from time to time if it’s done right.