Runoff Results.

Are here.

As I type, 65% of the Statewide results are in. Nahmias and McFadden both lead 2-1.

• B Balz says:

Yeah, BUT – What about the Roth release? I wouldn’t want a guy like that running anything. Even if the matter was settled and disclosure was unnecessary (It was necessary), that scheme was too incredible.

35% fee, and if you ask any questions, you are off the list? What a charade, that guy may get disbarred.

• analogkid says:

Not doubting you here, but I’m unfamiliar with the charge. Is there an article you can point me to?

Having had personal experience with Ms. Johnson during her tenure as a prosecutor, I could not vote for her. If you can show me that Rothenberg was worse, that might make me feel better. 🙂

1. fishtail says:

I loaded my 3 fishing buddies into my Tahoe today, went to lunch, then stopped by the polling place and we all voted for the lady who opposed Nahmias, but I can’t recall her name. Doesn’t matter,as we were just protest votes, but I hope Nahmias knows there are 4 folks in Bryan County who believe he is a corrupt co-conspirator with Sonny Perdue, who appointed Nahmias to his judgeship as a quid-pro-quo for Nahmias not investigating Sonny’s crooked deals. Live in shame, Mr. Nahmias, as lots of folks snicker behind your back.

• Dash Riptide says:

Live in shame, Mr. Nahmias, as lots of folks snicker behind your back.

Well, four, anyway. And they live in *snortpause* Bryan County!

It’s good to be somebody. From somewhere.

• fishtail says:

So what distinguished and unblemished County do you live in, Mr. Dash Riptude? Please let us know. As for Bryan County, the folks here can usually tell a skunk from a fluffy rabbit any day of the week….and Mr. Nahmias sure smells like a skunk.

• Word says:

And how does he smell like a skunk? The fact that you only use the apparent Sonny lie makes me think you really do have no idea what you are talking about. If you would just look at the timeline you would see how silly your allegations are but I guess I would be expecting too much out of you to use logic.

• fishtail says:

then you probably have been to Tiger Ridge, a nearby hamlet whose motto is “Incest is Best”…almost every mailbox there has the same name.

2. GabrielSterling says:

Don’t forget in one of the few partisan races, Greg Winters is the new Republican District Attorney for the Macon Circuit.

3. Ambernappe says:

Local non-partisan race, but this is where government begins: Congratulations to KELLY STEWART , John’s Creek City Commission.

• Ambernappe says:

Addition: I commend Kelly for not generating a negative campaign against her opponent. Successful campaigning usually involves a focus on your own strenghts and specific ways to improve your community.