Help Needed To Identify Sign Thieves.

Someone is stealing Mike Jacob’s signs. Camera caught the following images of the sign thief last night. If you know who this person is, please contact [email protected].

1. AubieTurtle says:

The only thing dumber than yard signs are yard sign thieves. It only strengthens my belief that most political races haven’t evolved any since junior high.

2. bgsmallz says:

I think that is a lady with a short hair cut. That is definitely a woman’s tank top and not to get too skeevy, but I think those are woman’s underpants being exposed by the perp bending over.

3. repjacobsbuddy says:

Kinda looks like the Loch Ness Monster if you turn you head the right way. Big Foot? Aliens? Do you need someone to come by later to make sure there aren’t any monsters under your bed?

• Erick's Mortal Enemy says:

Not the case at all. If you pay a sign bond (or depending on county laws, you may not even have to), having signs in the Right of Way is 100% legit.

• bowersville says:

The bond that’s mentioned is forfeited if the signs are not removed in a timely manner after the election. The bond forfeiture off sets the money spent by the county or municipality to remove the signs.

• NoTeabagging says:

None of the candidates I contacted, or code enforcement, ever mentioned this “license to litter” bond. I see nothing in ordinances that allows this. Thanks for the info, I’ll ask my county code enforcement if they allow such a bond. Although if Mike Jacobs hears of it, he’ll sat it requires a voter referendum for it, since it falls under his HB181 rule for public structures. Hee HEE!

4. Doug Deal says:

Not sure if you can identify who it is, but if you squint a little while looking at the noisy dark background, you can almost make out the virgin Mary.

5. Insider Mike says:

That’s a lady. You can see her thong sticking out in the bottom picture.

Either that or Brian Laurens has changed his look…

6. oompaloompa says:

na, I don’t think it’s a girl. It’s a dude wearing a wife beater and a chain wallet, carrying an army man purse. However, if someone can zoon in even closer on the shoes, THAT will be the smoking gun!
    It also looks like the person may be wearing a leather belt with their name on the back. Heh. Dumb crook news.

I think the theft cam is hilarious. Too bad Ralph Reed didn’t have one of those in Savannah back in the day.