• polisavvy says:

Hysterical comeback, B Balz! I feel the same as you about both of the good ‘ole boy ads out for Deal and Barnes. Kind of diminishes the I.Q. of Georgians. Not all of us speak like that, do we?

• polisavvy says:

Excuse me, KariDee, I knew who put out the damn ad. I was commenting about the way that all the “actors” sound like a bunch of bumpkin hicks in the one against Barnes and the one against Deal. Go peddle your animosity and nasty attitude somewhere else — not at me!

• polisavvy says:

I’m not so sure about that one, Doug. This person has a tendency to attack without provocation on occasions. If it’s for fishtail, then I will apologize to KariDee. Thanks for possibly pointing out their intention.

• Lady Thinker says:

Not as much as you obviously do. If you were aiming your comment at fishtail, then hit the reply under his name. You hit the reply under Poli so I call it as I see it, it looks like you are attacking her.

1. ZazaPachulia says:

Did the Coen brothers direct that ad? I haven’t seen old fat white dudes pick up starring roles like that since O Brother Where Art Thou.

• fishtail says:

Another wrinkle would be for Barnes to run an ad with two gay-looking guys talking about how they plan to vote for Deal and run the ad repeatedly on FOX news.

• polisavvy says:

fishtail, I wish someone could explain to me why people want to bash gays or discount their votes. There is a large gay sector in Georgia and their votes count just as much as anyone else voting. I don’t get the big deal. I’m a republican and have a good many gay friends and they are just that, my friends. What’s the deal?

2. fishtail says:

I am not bashing gays…I am merely making a tasteless joke about the conservatives that watch FOX news and are terrified of gay folks. I also am aware that gays are very proactive on election day.

• polisavvy says:

fishtail, I watch FOX news and am not the least bit terrified of gays. I guess I don’t fit the “perfect” Republican mold. I also don’t believe everything I hear on Fox, CNN, or MSNBC. I don’t think it’s fair to characterize all Republicans as being terrified of gay folks — maybe the ancient ones, but not all. Believe it or not, I bet you there are a few gays on FOX.