Tea Party’s Jenny Beth Martin To Be On Glenn Beck Show

Cherokee Co. resident and Tea Party big wig Jenny Beth Martin will appear on tonight’s Glenn Beck Show at 5:00 PM on the Fox News Channel.

By the way, Jenny Beth ranked 15th in Time Magazine’s list of the most influential people of 2010. Is she more influential than Erick? 15th is higher than 65th after all.

1. Glen Ross says:

Maybe Mr. Beck will ask her why they endorsed Judson “I was for healthcare mandates before ya’ll were against it” Hill…or how that Clay Cox endorsement worked out for them.

2. debbie0040 says:

Atlanta Tea Party made those endorsements, not Tea Party Patriots. Jenny Beth is representing Tea Party Patriots. Judson Hill is a conservative that lost his leadership position bucking Senate leadership on the fees/tax bill and he has been active with Atlanta Tea Party since 2-2009. 80% of the Atlanta Tea Party endorsed candidates won . Not a bad track record.

The show is going to be quite informative.. It is a panel discussion on the tea party movement. FreedomWorks Presdient Matt Kibbe is on the panel as well..

• Glen Ross says:

Judson Hill is a shyster who duped all of you. He voted against the bill b/c he had primary opposition. When he was comfortable in his seat, he did things like try to force healthcare on you.

Most of your endorsements were anything but bold.

• John Konop says:

Glen Ross,

The free-loader heath-care crowd bothers me the most. If you do not have health insurance you are only putting the risk and cost on everyone else. The reason we are so far in the red is because to many like you want a free lunch.

• Glen Ross says:

I have health insurance, so leave me alone. I’m not getting into a flame war with you over healthcare. It will end with me saying you’re wrong and you calling me a homophobe somehow. The point of my post was, the mandating of health insurance is something the Tea Party strongly opposes. Yet they endorsed Judson who used to push healthcare mandates before it became so unpopular. Now he talks about mandates as if they were the most immoral thing in the world. Hypocrite. And the Tea Party fell for it.

• John Konop says:

Glenn Ross,

YOU SAID:

….Now he talks about mandates as if they were the most immoral thing in the world…..

THE REAL WORLD:

My car was hit by an uninsured motorist. Did not that guy take away my rights when he hit my car?

What is the difference with a person showing up at a county hospital with no insurance? Unless we let them die the bill is put on the backs of tax payers.

3. Buzzfan says:

4. Mama_grizzly says:

“Hate how the TP movement/moniker has been bastardized by latent fringe groups who’ve gotten away from the true, original mission and agenda.” What do you think the true, original mission was? It is / was taking our country back from the polticians and return to the values our nation was founded on….