Attention Mark Butler

I don’t happen to know what office your running for, I hung up on your robo-call before i heard it.

However, if you’re going to bother me on a Friday evening to tell me to vote for you, at least call me from an area code this side of the Mississippi.

1. Not only is Mark Butler forcing me to pay for his calls by repeatedly calling my cell phone and using my minutes, he’s also calling from Nebraska. If you’re running for Georgia Labor Commissioner, how about using some *Georgia* companies and putting some *Georgians* to work? Fail.

2. Tiberius says:

Mine came in as 404 as well. Shall we keep the criticisms to something a little more pertinent. I’d like to you had something more important to snipe about on a Friday night.

3. Must not be much to complain about. Look at this way. The fellow was prudent on his spending. Everyone I’ve priced in Georgia for robo calls charge nearly 10 times as much as the out of state firms.

Whoever he contracted with should have advised him to stay away from weekend evenings.

• I agree with Maurice. As a believer in free market competition, find out who charges the least, and hire them. I don’t care what state they’re in. Want to charge less and hire a bunch of Georgians? You’ve got my support.

4. Bull Moose says:

I must chime in and agree whole heartedly here. I was fine with the call to a home phone. I was annoyed at the first call to my cell phone.
    I was incensed at the third call.

I cast my vote on the first day of voting for Melvin Everson because he is the best candidate running to be Labor Commissioner. I can expand on that if necessary.

• Lady Thinker says:

He really is an engergetic candidate. He will get my vote in the first week of July along with Karen Handel, Gerry Purcell, and Max Wood. I am still researching the others.

• macho says:

To my knowledge, there are no candidates intentionally calling cell phones. All of the primary candidates are developing their hardcore Republican robocall lists based mostly on election lists, and perhaps some Party lists. If someone called you on your cell phone, chances are you used that number when you registered or joined a local party organization.

5. View from Brookhaven says:

Omaha is big time in the call center industry.

They’ve also got an unemployment rate to be envious of.

Not sure that the two are related…

6. Romegaguy says:

He could have hired some students from West Georgia to make the calls… wait. Nevermind