Sine Die Peach Pundit Road Show

Where: Max Lager’s Wood-Fired Grill & Brewery in Downtown Atlanta.

320 Peachtree Street, Atlanta GA 30308 404-525-4400

Located at the corner of Peachtree and West Peachtree one block north of the Hyatt Regency. (Directions)

When: TODAY, April 29, 2010 @ 6:30PM

Parking is available across the street at the SunTrust parking garage for $3 if you have your ticket validated in Max’s.

We’re having a limited appetizers menu at our private room upstairs with a full cash bar. We’ll have a TV set up for Sine Die. Party is separate checks. Bring your friends, punditeers, and whoever feels like celebrating and/or drinking away the final night of the 2010 Georgia General Assembly.

We look forward to seeing most of you. Others, not so much.

1. Republican Lady says:

Gee, too bad the classes I teach on Thursday don’t end until 8 pm. I would love to meet most of you posters.

• Republican Lady says:

I really do have some good students who take an issue and debate its facts and merits. Some of our debates involve PP. No emotional responses are allowed, like “that’s stupid” and opinions have to be based on facts. They do me proud.

2. Kellie says:

We need name tags this time. That way we will know who to avoid and who we want to talk to. πŸ˜‰

• Jeff says:

Y’all don’t want to have one in Macon now. Starting next week, I just might show up at such an event. πŸ˜€

YAY for going back to work though! πŸ˜€ (REALLY excited!!)

• B Balz says:

Does Hall County have likker by the drink? Where in GWINCO? Barnacles?

Face it, Kells you live in a GU* bar scene.

(;>)

*Geographically Undesirable

3. Rick Day says:

Max Lager’s, huh? Corporate imposed faux informal atmosphere, pretentious as hell and way overpriced.

Sounds like a perfect place to celebrate the Republican Leadership’s work!

And I’ll be parking my scooter on the sidewalk, TYVM

4. kyleinatl says:

Seperate checks? Psh, cheap bastard. πŸ™‚

I’ll try to be there provided I’m not at the Gold Dome until midnight…fingers crossed.

5. Technocrat says:

If you all are lucky maybe the next Gov [OXENATOR] will stop by, as I hear he will be filing on Thursday afternoon.

6. AubieTurtle says:

This is my neighborhood so I’m going to try to make it but at this point say the odds are only so-so.

Max Lager’s is about the same distance from the Civic Center and Peachtree Center MARTA stations for those who don’t want to drive. Being that this is my neighborhood, I’m quite familiar with the police reports. It is much MUCH safer than people perceive it to be but car break ins are a huge problem. Do yourself a favor and don’t leave anything, even empty bags, in plain sight. Winos will break in even for two or three CDs.

Rick is right, Max Lager’s is kind of lame but if the company is good, that shouldn’t matter. If you have time after Max’s, Social Resto is half a block away and a nicer place to drink. http://www.socialintown.com/

7. Henry Waxman says:

I’ll be ordering a round of “Money Bombs” for everyone, since it is the official shooter of PP.