1. Andre says:

I just got off the phone with the Clayton County Democratic Party chairman, and he confirmed that Victor Hill was running too.

• Romegaguy says:

Did you really need to call the Clayton County Dem chair to get a confirmation when Jason has the link to the official Secretary of State’s list?

• Andre says:

Some people share names with other famous or not-so-famous people. I, for example, have the same name as Oprah Winfrey’s longtime hairdresser.

I wanted to be absolutely sure that the Victor Hill running was the same Victor Hill who once served as ClayCo Sheriff.

No one answered when I called the number listed as belonging to Victor Hill, so I called the county Democratic Party chair.

2. ZazaPachulia says:

I’ve always liked Valencia… for a Democrat…

But, I really cherish her now. I’m going to send her a check. I have to, I live in SD-34! I sure hope she gets healthy…

3. Icarus says:

Thank God.

This reaffirms my faith that the ethically challenged and/or incompetent folks running for office are not all Republicans.

• HowardRoark says:

Yeah, but it’s starting to feel like one of those square/rectangle relationships. I get a headache thinking about how much these primaries matter.

4. Jane says:

Victor Hill represents the modern face of the Democrat party. He holds popular views among groups powerful enough to elect Obama, Snugles, and keep people like sharpton relevant. While I disagree with Victor Hill, as long as he represents the Democrats of Georgia, the GOP have not problems.

• ByteMe says:

And Glenn Richardson and his randy minions are the obvious face of the Georgia Republican Party.

Works both ways.

I’m with Obis_Sister: Hill and Jones are indeed comedy gold. Too bad they aren’t running for the same office so that the effect would be more concentrated.