PEACH PUNDIT ROAD SHOW TONIGHT

We are having a Road Show/Happy Hour details following:

Where: Marlow’s Tavern in Vinings

2355 Cumberland Parkway, Suite 10
Atlanta, GA 30339

When: Wednesday, March 3rd @ 6:00pm

Dress: Casual, come on it’s Peach Pundit.

Party is separate checks. Bring your friends, punditeers, and whoever feels like cutting loose on a Hump Day.

Added by Icarus: We look forward to seeing most of you. Others, not so much.

• Republican Lady says:

I wish I could go but I won’t be able to do it this week. I really want to meet everyone.

You could show me a picture of your new pup and maybe Kellie could give me a balance lesson and I could talk her into running for a congressional office.

Congresswoman Kellie! Nice ring to it!

• Republican Lady says:

I hear ya and was just teasing. You have to admire the ones who want to be good politicans but spend their time fighting opponents only interested in smearing the newbies in order to take the spotlight off corrupt or unethical dealings. I personally don’t want to live in a glass house.

1. Buzzfan says:

Wish I could make it (so I could shamelessly solicit…and no, I’m not a minor ;-)), but this is going to be a long week work-wise.

Have one (or five) for me!

2. BuckheadConservative says:

I would go, but I like you all better on here. When I get tired of your ramblings online, I close the browser. In a bar, I don’t know what’d I’d do.

In all seriousness, I’ll be out of town. Maybe the next one.

3. Marlow’s Tavern in Vinings, Where is that in relations to The Pot ‘O Gold?… (that one is for us old guys)

Haven’t missed one yet… I’ll be there so the “Others” will be well represented.

• Kellie says:

I don’t think I’ve missed one but tomorrow may be the first.
      Maybe I’ll get a wild hair and show up. Maybe not. 😉

• Icarus says:

Damn. Even I’m not that old.

But Lassiter’s Tavern is still the same, ‘cept for flatscreens where the old TV’s used to be.

• I didn’t know Mableton had nice parts 😉

Actually, Vinings use to be the “nicer” part of Smyrna… then it became one of the “nicer” parts of Atlanta… due to being ITP and all.

4. IndyInjun says:

Yesterday Erick added a line saying he was going to be there, now its gone. Looks like he is gonna be a no-show.

• ByteMe says:

We were into slingshots. In chemistry class. Don’t ask what we used for the projectile. Wasn’t pretty, but kept us awake.

• IndyInjun says:

I told an adjoining lab team partner how to make gunpowder and the crazy fool burned off a tiny spoon of it on the burner but returned the red hot metal spoon back into the bowl full…………..a solid pillar of fire shot all the way to the ceiling.

At Marlow’s maybe a PPer will emulate the stunt using grain alcohol, which is stuff of more tales than I can remember…..actually ANY tales that I can remember.

• ByteMe says:

So if I read in the AJC that the building burned down, I’ll have a pretty good idea what happened right before the moment when the fire took over the conversation.

• Republican Lady says:

At my high school, the football team and cheerleaders used diabetic syringes to fill oranges with vodka. After they got caught, nobody could bring citrus fruits to school.

• chefdavid says:

I am like Buzzfan but for not of want. I will toast the event with some Merlot I just racked. As I type this I had the idea make some peach wine in the future and call it the pundit series.

• IndyInjun says:

Yeah, its safer your way.

For some here to meet in a bar is WAYYYYYYYYY too risky.

Alcohol and opposing political fervor are not a good mix.

• I tried making my own wine once… didn’t turn out so well. I’ll try again one day when I have more time… I still have all the equipment I bought for it. 🙂