Update on Advertising

We’ve had great interest on the ad slots over there in the middle column, and as you can see they are filling up. Thanks to all of our advertisers, and don’t forget to take a look at the ads and click through if something interests you. The Google text ads are fillers when we don’t have anything else to show, but they help keep the lights on. Don’t neglect those either, if you have a few minutes to support our advertisers and want to support PP in the process.

There was tremendous interest in the Premium (top) slot through the Primaries – what a shock – and we will likely be putting that slot up for auction as July gets closer. In the meantime, we’re filling slots as requests come in.

If you’re interested in advertising for a specific time frame during 2010, please contact me and inquire about a reservation. I want to make sure we fill as many requests as possible. We will definitely be seeing traffic increase greatly in 2010, and will be getting lots of national exposure, so consider us for your candidate/business/issue ads.

For more information, just visit our advertising page.

1. LoyaltyIsMyHonor says:

When is the Scott ad coming down? I’m tired of looking at him every time I want to get on PeachPundit.

2. ByteMe says:

Now there’s a cool idea: bring back the +/- for ads! Then we can vote the boring ones off after a while.

3. Ludwig Von Beachbum says:

Will y’all refuse money from lobbyist ?

Al-Qaeda ?

Hugo Chávez ?

George Soros ?

Britney Spears ?

4. ready2rumble says:

Hmmm, A few weeks before the IPad is announced PP starts pushing ads. Aren’t Clayton and Erick Apple junkies?

• IndyInjun says:

Not just the political ones.

Everybody is scratching for revenues.

It is hard to justify the expense of a blog, if you individually are upon depressed times.

5. Ludwig Von Beachbum says:

I am depressed. Send me money. I can buy booze and a hooker just like a politician does with other peoples money.

Other peoples money makes the world go round.

• AubieTurtle says:

If you get those goodies, you won’t repay us with millions or even billions in government spending so it’s a better investment to send them to the Gold Dome or to DC. Sorry! It’s just business.

• Mozart says:

But, it is not “politicians” who buy the hookers. It is the lobbyists who buy them because they are buying votes. Get the diff?

6. Buzzfan says:

Thanks, John!…..that’s very generous!

I’m going to contact Clayton about a 4-wk standard ad (very reasonable price which I’m more than happy to pay!) to help bring the event and St B’s some more pub. In my first two years as a “shavee” I raised almost $12K.

Sounds like you might get a PP “challenge” started…..which would be fantastic! :>)