BCC = Blind Carbon Copy

A note to the Oxendine camp…

I’m sure the individuals that have signed up to receive e-mails from the campaign would appreciate it if you would not openly display their e-mail address when sending them updates.

When sending an e-mail, you can blind carbon copy (BCC), hiding e-mails from view. I’m sure it would be appreciated.

That is all.

1. Romegaguy says:

If McBerry had any email followers, I bet he would use Blind Carbon Copy but since he doesnt have many followers (email or otherwise) I guess it doesnt matter

2. John Konop says:

I have no idea why Jason posted this because OX people do not read the PP via orders from the top!

In fact I got an e-mail from the OX team, and they wrote reading the PP will make you go blind!

• Making Sense says:

Less than everyone would believe.

Ox is a paper tiger. It’s smoke and mirrors.

He’s living off of fumes from shaking down the insurance industry. Georgia nominates this guy and Roy Barnes becomes the next Governor – without a doubt.

3. Republican Lady says:

Rest assured that Oxendine or someone in his camp reads the Peach because he needs to know what is said so he can counter it in the press.

He is not my candidate, Karen is so got that Ox? Your ego and stupid mistakes are pushing more people her way so please, don’t stop your foolishness.

4. South Fulton Guy says:

What a rookie mistake. Not only are curious non-supporters signed up now characterized as Oxendine supporters, but anyone who received to email can reply all to Oxendine’s entire email distribution.

5. gt7348b says:

Don’t you know that all it takes to reveal “bcc” is reply to all? Send an email and then forward your sent email to those you want to bcc for true effectiveness.

• TheSituation says:

I’m not sure what email program allows you to do this, but that’s not the way it works on any of mine.