Recent Developments In The Secretary Of State’s Race, As Interpreted By Someone With Too Much Time On His Hands And Who Recently Saw ‘The Hangover’

language warning:

1. I Am Jacks Post says:

Bizarre. At least it beats Icarus giving Doug another (paid) reacharound from his perch atop the front page.

2. TPNoGa says:

Interesting. They managed to incorporate the SoS campaign and crystal meth tweekers in the same video. Impressive.

3. JSBarrington says:

Funny video. It pretty much shows me what a joke Doug MacWhatever is.

You know the guy that has been throwing a temper tantrum for the last month out of arrogance and jealousy.

• BuckheadConservative says:

That is demonstrably false. I’ve been a few events and seen him and his staff since and they’ve been surprisingly upbeat and positive. More so than I would have been. But please, don’t let facts stand in the way of your arguments.

• Reality Check says:

Well that leads me to believe that you really do have no clue about how things went down if all you know is how they have acted at campaign events. How are they suppose to act at campaign events? Why don’t you ask your boy Mac how he treated the Governors staff after he was told that Rep. Cole was getting the appointment.

• BuckheadConservative says:

Look, it you genuinely believe Brian Kemp is the best candidate for SoS then you are free to make that case everyday on here. AthensRepublican does a good job of it. But you don’t just pull things out of thin air. What you just said is a lie on it’s face, and you know it. Feel free to support and defend your candidate, but keep it to the facts.

Plus, don’t you have some more web design to do for Nathan Deal?

4. Ron2008 says:

Reality Check, we need details, we want the whole scoop on what went down, after all this is peach pundit.

• HowardRoark says:

Yes, including names of who was spoken to and what was said. I’m sure if someone was so terribly offended, they wouldn’t mind letting folks know.

• ByteMe says:

I’ve seen the movie and this spoof of it is just barely into “amusing”. But only barely. And only on a day when the comparison point is “huge inbox waiting to be done”.

5. Making Sense says:

This race is going to get so so so negative that a Democrat is going to win (if they were to put up a credible candidate – which as of now they don’t have). They may wisen up now… If I were Rob Teilhet I would seriously think about jumping into the SOS or Superintendent of Education race instead of coming in 2nd place in the Attorney General’s race.

Teilhet is a Democrat with Republican support.

• BuckheadConservative says:

I think most of the negativity is concentrated on here. Not a lot between the two actual campaigns. Contrast that with the governor’s race where Karen has both barrels blazing, Austin is digging into Nathan, and the Ox is continuously getting slammed, but continues to enrage his opponents to declaring his superior position in polling and cash over and over. The top of the ticket could be setting the tone for the entire primary