“No one’s life, liberty or property is safe when the legislature is in session”
Sadly, thanks to the actions of a few, one could add “daughters” to that list.
As we begin the session I wanted to post a collection of resources you can use to keep track of what’s going on under the Gold Dome.
- The General Assembly’s official site. You can view the actual text of the legislation here.
- Live feed of the Senate and House
- Or if you just want a 30 min recap, there is GPB’s Lawmakers
- PeachPunditeer Jason Pye runs Georgia Legislative Watch
- Both Chambers have daily publications, alas the links are not yet online for 2010.
- The AJC has two blogs I read daily: Gold Dome Live and Political Insider
- There are also numerous state legislators who blog. Some of them can be found at the bottom of this page.
What else is out there that people read? I’ll add it to this post.