• ByteMe says:

Pretty easy to do. All you have to do is say something outstandingly stupid and Carville will sit there trying to figure out if it’s worth responding using words or if he should just bust out laughing.

• BuckheadConservative says:

Everyone knows Erick Erickson isn’t real. He’s a boogeyman that hides under the bed of Oxendine supporters.

1. gatormathis says:

….next time ole Erick gets on one of those big-time television shows…….i hope he remembers to say…..and i’m coming to you live…. via this clear, color channel…..from may con …..georgia

• log224 says:

I think it’s because CNN is in Atlanta and FOX requires a plane trip to NYC, not a fun thing to do just before New Years Eve when it’s snowing acid snow in NYC.

• I was trying a lame joke, that didn’t work. I was more interested in the goat herder part.

Any time an up and coming person, who has profoundly made his mark on the political landscape, it’s an honor to go head to head with a veteran like Carville. Erick did quite well. Makes the hometown team smile.

2. Chris says:

Only Lib’rals appear on CNN. Clearly since Erick appeared on CNN, Karen Handel is a liberal and Oxendine is the one try savior of the GOP in 2010.

There, no need for the Ox fan boys to chime in.

• Apart from Shep, who ARE Ox’s supporters among the Peach Pundit regulars? I see a good number of Johnson folks, and one or two Deal guys… but the overwhelming majority seems to be either Handel bandwagoners, or folks like me who don’t think much of the entire field.

3. TigerLily says:

After seeing your tweet that you would be on, I had to tune in. So surprised CNN had a true conservative on the show. Good job!