Oxendine Says “Don’t Read Peach Pundit”

The Ox was at the Newton County GOP Party tonight along with multiple Peach Pundit spies. According to several, the Ox recounted all the stuff on Peach Pundit today about Mark Burkhalter then told the audience that they should all avoid Peach Pundit themselves as it is not a credible news source.

Thanks for the laugh Ox. You ain’t seen nothing yet.

1. Pine Knot says:

OX….hmm. He should have learned from Obama vs Fox News! When will KH, ND, or someone like EJ pass him up?

2. John Konop says:

Erick and I have had differences on some issues. But he has let people with in reason openly debate the issues. WHY WOULD OX BE AGAINST OPEN DEBATE?

3. NorthGeorgiaGirl says:

That was great…I needed a laugh tonight. I guess Ox has something to be afraid of?

He gets mentioned a lot here..what’s not to like?:)

4. travis fain says:

Peach Pundit is a credible news source. You just have to guess right about the 30 percent of the time it’s a credible news source.

Insert similar joke about John Oxendine here.

5. Doug Deal says:

If I was the Ox and people were openly discussing why your house of cards was about to fall down, I would ask people to avoid reading that as well. There is a very good reason why ox cannot take a stand against the corruption, and it is the big pink elephant that he hopes no one talks about.

6. Silent Outrage says:

The more Oxendine speaks and campaigns the worse he does. Keep it up John!

I feel confident in saying that when Oxendine loses and someone else gets into the Insurance Commissioner’s Office, there will be an investigation into Oxendine and he will soon be running for cell block captain of his federal prison block.

The level and magnitude of corruption will eventually catch up with him…

7. BuckheadConservative says:

When I’m in a conversation and I am about to say something, I ask myself, “Would John Oxendine say this?” If the answer is yes, then I do not say that thing.

8. Ludwig Von Beachbum says:

Wonder what Oxy will say about the AJC because they are licking their chops, slobbering all over themselves just waiting to cut Oxy to pieces….

I found it fascinating that he spoke at the Paulding County GOP and polled miserably just after he spoke.

• jenny says:

After the Round Robin in Tift county on a Saturday, the straw poll was held the following Monday and Ox got a single, as in one, vote. I guess no one was excited about the extended office hours.

9. macho says:

Because the Pundit was so wrong about Burkhalter. Ox is an idiot, he’s just upset because all the free meals and wine he gets from lobbyists might be going by the wayside.

10. Ludwig Von Beachbum says:

I have eaten dinner with him a couple of times. The sissy cried like a little girl because the restaurant poured his wine from two bottles into one glass. He brought it to the tables attention and we just looked at each other like he was a idiot and continued to drink our Budweisers.

11. Ken Stepp says:

This feels more like we are dealing with The Whitehouse. They’ve been telling us what to read and listen too all year. Way to go John. Very presidential. And hey we can still use “Mr O”.

12. SpaceyG says:

I’ve been saying the same thing for years. No one has paid the least bit of attention to me either, Ox. But I’ve got some great fairy dust I can sprinkle over your head. If you text me before you text Dale Russell.

13. Technocrat says:

I can see why the OX feels this way since:
    According to MediaMark Research and Intelligence “10.1% of US adults actually visited a blog in last 30 days ahile only 3.4% actually wrote a comment to a blog during same time period.
    16.1% in 25-34 age group was peak readership and 7.5% of 18-24 group actually wrote something.

In my age group 55-64 only 1.25% wrote on a blog and 6.4% read one or more.

One targets their talk to the age group majority one is addressing.

Interestingly Delaware has the same 10% trailer occupation as Georgia, so our VP has some knowledge.
    SC = 18.2% @#1

14. macho says:

Ox’s campaign doesn’t really want you reading anything, other than his own campaign’s literature, because his support is based on ignorance. The more you know the Ox, the less likely you are to vote for him; which strategically is a unique paradox that his campaign faces.

• Lawful Money says:

Excellent point Macho, and the more you know about the gentleman – the more you realize there is literally nothing going on “upstairs”.

It seems clear this poor chap hasn’t had an original thought in his entire adult life.

And the thoughts he’s plagiarized without substance – he hasn’t got the stones to stand for in the end anyway.

A unique paradox indeed – but a cruel and pathetic hoax played upon his dwindling list of misled supporters.

15. IndyInjun says:

Ox: Do the Christian thing.

Yeah, remember your money changing forebears in the Temple.

Christ drove them out in the only display of anger he ever showed.

He didn’t need a rampaging Crown Vic, either.

• Jeff says:

Why should you piss off a newspaper editor before you piss off a blogger?

Because newspaper editors can only buy so much paper and ink.