Before I Decide To Believe This Rumor, Someone Tell Me If The Fishing In Athens Is Good?

Creative Loafing tells us that the Marietta Daily Journal is reporting that Insider Advantage thinks Governor Sonny Perdue may become the President of the University Of Georgia when he vacates his West Paces Ferry home.

I don’t know if I believe it or not. But if it’s true, remember you heard it here first.

• gatormathis says:

…and the fishin will be GOOD tommorrow at Sonny’s Fish Fry in Perry…ya’ll come…eat..visit friends and have a good time with fellow Republicans, meet some candidates for next year’s election, and above all, get some great fried catfish!!!!

• Icarus says:

No, in this case, we don’t let the President anywhere near the talent. He only gets to play around with foundation funds and build buildings.

The current one only likes to build buildings in parking lots where people (used to) tailgate.

The next one will just want to dig them up, fill them with water, and stock them with bass.

1. Wow, so Creative Loafing tells us that the Marietta Daily Journal is reporting that Insider Advantage thinks Governor Sonny Perdue may become the President of the University Of Georgia? Well, my best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with the girl who saw Chris Farris pass out at 31 Flavors last night.

2. galiberal says:

Oh dear God, Save us All!

UGA is already having a hard time making ends meet economically. We don’t need a republican here to mess it up worse.

• Icarus says:

Just remember if you decide to post this that you need to give us credit for the exclusive.

Also, does anyone want to make a donation to get Chris Farris a new kidney?

• drjay says:

why donate to give farris a new kidney, when one can donate to “jay melvin 09”? everyone loves a good city council race…btw jay melvin is a graduate of uga…

• galiberal says:

I always give y’all the link back. I don’t post other peoples things without a link back to the original article. If I need to do more, let me know 🙂

• What do you mean galiberal?

You don’t think Dr. Michael Adams, former Chief of Staff to Sen. Howard Baker (R-TN) and aide to Governor Lamar Alexander (R-TN) is not a Republican. You know I sat with Dr. Adams at President Bush’s inauguration in 2001.

3. galiberal says:

I mean, the way he dealt with the Water Crisis was to pray for rain… I hope he doesn’t think that will work for UGA’s budget shortfall

4. Technocrat says:

I heard from a freind in DC that Obama has also been offered the same position after the impeachment.