Rep. Rob Teilhet’s “Inside Georgia”

State Rep. Rob Teilhet (D) has created a YouTube channel in hopes of providing more transparency to Georgians. Teilhet is calling the videos “Inside Georgia.”

In his most recent video, which is below, Teilhet explains the videos and what he hopes to accomplish and goes through legislation he is introducing:

1. I presume Teilhet is gunning for GA Education Secretary. I’m through with voting for Cox, she’s not done much as Education Sec., and my county’s AYP(Adequate Yearly Progress) was lost this year under her and Stroud Stacy’s tenures. For me, it will either be Teilhet or David Chastain.

2. Icarus says:

Simon will be around soon to make several corrections, most notably his pet peeve of “toe” vs. “tow”

3. SavannahDem says:

Bull Moose –

Funny – I have Sam Olens and David Shafer on my suggested list. Looks like the 2010 people are trying to jump on the web 2.0 bandwagon.

I do give credit to Rep. Telheit for this idea. Although the shakey cam was killing me! He needs to get a better camera or cameraman.

4. Bill Simon says:

Nindy,

Political dynasties come and go, but YOU, in ANY socio-political environment would still be considered a certified moron.

Icarus

It’s a good pet peeve to have. It slows down the “slouching towards illiteracy” that this country has been on a path of for at least the last 15 years…ever since Clinton was president, coincidentally enough…

5. Velasco says:

“The Roaming Teihet” Good work on starting this….but please get a stationary camera and stay put!

6. rlCobb primary voter says:

Isn’t he a day late and a dollar short? Did not Chip Rogers have a posting on PP about his YouTube site 3 days ago?

7. odinseye2k says:

“Well done,could Mr.Teilhet be a DINO?????”

I’m really not sure where he’s departing from the Democratic line. The focus tends to be on the little guy (small business), better education, stopping predatory loans … I’m trying to figure out where the departure is.