Irrational Exuberance Has Overtaken Me.

Here are my crazy picks for tomorrow.

1) John McCain will win the Presidency.

2) Republicans in the State House will come out with a net gain.

3) The composition of the State Senate will remain the same.

4) Saxby Chambliss will avoid a runoff.

Bonus Upset Specials:

Watch for Keith Shewbert to knock off Rep. Pedro Marin in House District 96. Also watch for Stephen Allison to knock off Rep. Charles Jenkins in House District 8 (full disclosure, Stephen is by brother-in-law, but he really does have a good chance at winning).

Go ahead, poke fun at me all you want but mark my words I’ll have the last laugh tomorrow night.

1. Chris says:

Hey, can I get a residency permit for your fantasy land? Are the county commissioners in your Gwinnett communists like in mine?

2. Icarus says:

Seen a lot of news stories lately about drug cartels with their base of operations in Gwinnett. Didn’t know you were getting free samples.

3. nfire says:

hahaha! you can’t just post who you want to win and call those “picks”! at least try to be a little bit objective!

4. Chris says:

I suspect the only joy the GOP will have tonight is sending that fat bastard Murtha back to his klan buddies in PA.

5. Decaturguy says:

Buzz is buzzed on whatever that crack Debbie and Indy were smoking yesterday. Seems to be an epidemic in GOP circles these days.

Buzz, with picks like that, it shows you should have gotten out of northern Gwinnett County a few times the past several weeks and seen what “real America” is doing.

6. BlogDawg says:

Ga State House: R’s will lose around 5 seats. They may beat one of the North Georgia Dems, but it won’t be Charles Jenkins. Maybe Jamison or Crawford.

Epps will beat Freeman by by at least ten points. Chambers will lose by five. Jacobs will win big, because his opponent is an I and not a D and has run on a pittance. Otherwise he’d be toasted.

Watch Cobb and Gwinnett. Heard, Casas, Golick and Tumlin are all in major league trouble.

No changes in the State Senate.

Saxby finishes tonight in second, but we have to wait until tomorrow to see if he gets another chance in a runoff.

And Obama wins, and names his Chief of Staff and Treasury Secretary by the end of the week.

7. IndyInjun says:

WOW, Decatur…..

Debbie and I mentioned in the same sentence…….she will faint in a fit of rage….

The second wow is that someone still considers me in the GOP. Most think I am off the reservation.

The notion of Buzz and I that there won’t be a run-off is far fetched. I hope there will be a RUN off in the true sense of the phrase.

8. IndyInjun says:

The Contract With America Says there is SUPPOSED to be one around, somewhere.

I just got confused into thinking it was nearby because all of the Republicans wandering around.