Already nominated here:
1) Saxby Chambliss, general election
2) McCain-Palin, Presidential
For your consideration:
3) Dale Cardwell, U.S. Senate Primary – Seriously, dude, you had the much repressed populist in me pulling for you until you climbed up that smokestack.
4) Barry Flemming, 10th Congressional Primary – Did the Whitehead Campaign teach you nothing about listening to a few power brokers in Atlanta about how to handle that district?
5) Keith Gross, Emperor of the World – Never, ever challenge the public to do a simple open records search if you have a public record. And dude, try at least living in the State that you want to be elected in.
6) Fred Thompson, Republican Presidential Primary. I’d write more about this, but I had to take two naps while typing just thinking about his performance. So, so disappointing.
7) Bob Barr for President. Seriously, you took the energy, fundraising, and approximate 5% polling numbers from Ron Paul, and turned it into what? I need another nap. (Don’t take it personally Jason, you’re doing the best with what you have to work with.)
I know I’m forgetting a few, consider the nominations open.
UPDATED TO INCLUDE: 8. Hillary Clinton – Standard bearer, Clinton Dynasty. I guess I forgot to include her because I’m still not sure her campaign is really over. Those Clinton’s are Voldemort. She lost this one big time, but she’ll be back.