1. atlantaman says:

The Obama worship is getting a little creepy.

The kids singing used to be link from his website, until Obama and Co. realized it was backfiring and the public was getting creeped out. The other videos are just hilarious.

Here are some small kids, too young to develop a political philosophy, being ordered / brainwashed by their parents into singing for Obama. If you don’t want to watch the whole video, fast forward to the end (about 3:15):

2. Decaturguy says:

The Obama worship is getting a little creepy.

What’s creepy to me is the histerical anti-Obama desperation coming from the right wing crowd.

3. Vic says:

grift, i think what Erick the Evangilist is trying to say is that during the last thirty days of a campaign, there is no such thing as right and wrong because his version of Jesus says that it’s okay to consciously do wrong as long as one believes that Jesus and the Federal Government will bail your soul and investments out after the election.

4. republicannomore says:

Hey but that is ok John McCain is going to buy my mortgage and fix the value of my house.

No Worries its all Sonny here now.

5. Bill Simon says:

“great and now because of the drought my basement is flooding from run off that can’t get into the ground.”

I doubt you were a Republican before this with this drivel.

6. Doug Deal says:

I have been practicing, as I have heard being an Astroturf troll can be pretty lucrative, if you can find the work. How’s this?

I am a long time Republican who is tired of how Bush and McCain have turned the economy into the worst economy since the Panic of 1819. With all of the corruption that has occurred in the last 7 years 9 months 14 days and 8 hours, this country has fallen from the highs of former President Clinton. As a very long time Republican, even I can admit that times were so much better under him, before Haliburton, Cheney and McCain came along to ruin everything. It is no coincidence that his name rhymes with Lame, Same and Maim when you gloss over the fact that an “n” is a different letter than an “m”.

Obama will finally bring the parties together by reaching across the aisle with in ways that I cannot speak any details about how, but let us say that it involves copious amounts of hope and a dash of change, and no McHaliburtonIraqBushCain.

No McWay, No McHow, No McBush.

A really, really really long time loyal Republican who has never been a Democrat ever

7. republicannomore says:

Now don’t get me wrong I am not going socialist. But Bob Barr looks awfully good right now.

While I may vote for Martin, he is at least honest about who he is, Obama is as shady and dirty as they come.

This year will probably be a very split ticket kind of year.